General Plumbing Services
Though you may have had experts design and set up your plumbing, issues can still arise. Even if you believe you’re unlikely to experience general plumbing issues, such events are bound to happen for various reasons. Leaky taps, burst pipes and gas leaks not working are a few of the common plumbing issues you may encounter at home or your workplace.
In these situations, it’s best to have a service in mind, ready for any inconveniences or major problems. At New Life Plumbing, we’re dedicated to providing a complete service, ensuring you’re back up and running as soon as possible. We know just how inconvenient or even catastrophic plumbing issues can be, which is why we offer timely and efficient plumbing repairs in Sydney — we’re in the business of getting you back in business.
What you can prevent with general plumbing servicesUnfortunately, there are a lot of different things that can go wrong with plumbing in general. Some common general plumbing services that can help prevent problems are drain cleaning, pipe cleaning, and fixture repair. All these services can help keep your plumbing system running smoothly and help to prevent any potential problems from arising. If you have a clogged drain, for example, a professional drain cleaning service can clear it out and help to prevent it from happening again. Pipe cleaning services can also remove any build-up of debris or sediment that may be causing your pipes to become blocked. Fixture repair services can fix any leaks or breaks in your fixtures, which can cause serious problems if left unaddressed. If you have any issues with your plumbing, it is important to call a professional as soon as possible. Plumbing problems can often be fixed quickly and easily by a qualified technician, but if left unchecked, they can lead to much more serious issues. Don’t wait until it’s too late! So, if you’re experiencing any general plumbing issues, give us a call and let us help you. We cover a long list of issues, including:
- Hot water systems — Our general service covers everything involving hot water systems. If you think your system might be faulty, just call us, and we can diagnose and fix the problem quickly.
- Blocked drains — We know how annoying blocked drains can be, so don’t wait until the problem gets worse.
- Gas heating and plumbing — Whether it’s a problem with your heater or other gas systems, let us know, and we’ll come to help you as soon as possible.
- Water filters — Need to upgrade your filters? You’ve come to the right place.
- Emergency plumbing — Have a general plumbing problem that needs immediate attention? We can help you with a quick phone call.
General plumbing maintenanceand upgrades of appliances and fittingsYou don’t have to wait for your plumbing to fail — general maintenance and upgrades are necessary if you want to avoid any costly problems down the road. A regular general service will allow us to give you peace of mind and safeguard you from any unavoidable faults or breakdowns. This will also allow you to discuss your upgrade options, facilitating the perfect plumbing system in your home or business. So, if you’ve been googling “general plumbing near me” or looking for the best general plumbing services, your search is over. Our general plumbers can conduct business and home plumbing services and cover all your general plumbing maintenance needs.
Burst pipes can result in extensive damage to your property and of course to your water bill. If you suddenly find water gathering in a pool in your bathroom, your backyard, or somewhere worse, you might want to check the source of the problem immediately.
Depending on the pipe’s location and how significant the damage is, you can categorise a pipe burst issue from simple to severe plumbing problems. Burst pipes can cause flooding but can also compromise the structural integrity of your homes.
New Life Plumbing is very particular in repairing burst pipes. Our burst pipe plumbers are well rounded on the dangers of burst pipes in your home or property. To address your burst pipe and leaking issues quickly call us on 1300 35 10 10 or contact us online.
Leaking taps are one of the most annoying plumbing issues you can encounter at home. It wakes you up in the middle of the night and adds up a huge amount to your water bill if left unattended. Worn-out seals inside your taps are the most common cause of the issue.
New Life Plumbing is ready to take on the task for you. Our certified plumbers can easily fix or replace your leaky taps in no time. Our Sydney plumbers are equipped with the latest training, techniques, and technology that will ensure you get quality repairs and installation all the time.
Our services also include tap repair services for your faucets, kitchen taps, bathroom taps, mixer taps, and garden taps.
A blocked toilet leaves dirty flush water in the bowl. The water can even overflow when it doesn’t flow at all. If your toilet is blocked and overflows and your attempts to unblock your toilet have failed, we are here to help.
Our team of blocked toilet experts is equipped and experienced plumbers that can resolve your issues.
Blocked Sinks and Drains
Blocked drains are one of the most common plumbing issues that can happen in a home. Whether your blocked drain is in your bathroom or kitchen it can be a headache and cause a big mess. We unblock your drains using the latest technology:
- Electric Eel
- Motorised Drain Snake
- Cold Water Jet Blasting
- Hot Water Jet Blasting
- Drain Cameras
Blocked Stormwater Drains
Blocked stormwater drains are not a problem that can be left for days or weeks. Flooding or property damage is a genuine threat. Your stormwater drain system is made up of underground pipework and downpipes which are connected to your gutters. Without a proper functioning stormwater system, your home could be at risk of foundational damage as heavy amounts seep into the soil during winter.
We are competently able to deal with and resolve:
- Blocked storm water down pipes,
- Overflowing roof gutters,
- A fully blocked stormwater drainage system,
- A partly blocked section of storm water pipes,
- An overflowing storm water pit,
- A clogged drain adjacent to the storm water mains, or
- Broken / collapsed storm water pipes, and actually CLEAR, REPAIR or REPLACE any type of blocked drain or broken pipe within your storm water drainage system.
We will provide you details of the condition of your drain and explain what is causing the problem and how we will go about addressing and fixing the problem. A detailed quote with options will be provided with costs to complete the job. Our costs are based on the job and not on the hours spent to resolve your issue.
Gas leaks are considered to be the most dangerous plumbing problems a household can encounter. As gas is combustible it can easily ignite and lead to deadly fires and explosions.
Undetected gas leaks are also the leading cause of carbon monoxide poisoning and can be fatal to lives.
If you suspect a gas leak, immediate action is essential
- Evacuate everyone and pets from inside your house immediately
- Open all windows and doors
- Turn off your gas from your gas meter
- Call 000 if you suspect poisoning and require medical assistance (calls should be made outside of your home)
- Contact 1300 25 10 10 for emergency gas plumbing assistance (calls should be made outside of your home)
Hot Water Systems
New Life Plumbing provides an extensive range of hot water services, including installation, maintenance and repairs. We work with both residential and commercial clients, so we have the experience and expertise to handle all of your hot water servicing needs.
Our team of experts will work with you to determine which brand and style of water heater is right for your home or business based on your budget and requirements.
What is general plumbing?
General plumbing services entail almost any plumbing issues you can think of, including pipe repairs, gas and water leaks, toilet blockages, drain issues, new installations or even hot water maintenance. This applies to both houses and business facilities.
Can a general contractor do plumbing?
No. To undertake general plumbing repairs or maintenance services, a contractor needs to be properly qualified and insured. At New Life Plumbing, our team comprises qualified industry-leading professionals with the knowledge and experience to undertake general plumbing services in Sydney at your convenience.
Our dedicated team will ensure you won’t suffer any unnecessary general plumbing issues. So, if you have even the slightest indication that you’re experiencing a plumbing problem, let our general plumbers handle your plumbing repairs in Sydney. We’re committed to taking the worry out of your hands and letting you get back to your normal life or work schedule as soon as possible. Simply give us a call and let us help you today.
Do you service both residential and commercial properties?
Yes! At New Life Plumbing, we’re dedicated to providing expert general plumbing services for all facilities, whether you’re in a home or office. So, if you have an issue, make sure to give us a call — we’re here to help with anything you need.
- Home — We’ve got you covered if you’re experiencing problems with a leaky tap, clogged toilet or even blocked stormwater drains. Simply get in touch with us, and we’ll help you replace, fix or upgrade any appliances you need.
- Office — We know just as well as you that your business operations can’t afford to be halted by avoidable plumbing faults or maintenance issues. To ensure your operations continue running uninterrupted, contact us today and schedule an appointment to safeguard your business.
What is the most common general plumbing problem?
Though everyone’s experience may differ, the most common problem we encounter is a clogged drain or toilet. Though these problems are often thankfully minor and easily addressed without professional help, if the problem persists, the risk of handling it yourself simply isn’t worth it. If you have any drain or toilet issues, it’s best to give us a call and avoid any unnecessary problems.
What plumbing areas should I regularly check?
Before you call a professional general plumber to come and look at a problem, it’s important to know what to look out for.
- Water leaks — This is the most obvious and important issue that affects most households. We’ve all been in that annoying situation where we’ve found a leaky tap, or even worse, heard that annoying dripping noise throughout the night! If you find that any of your taps or water sources are leaky, it’s best to call a professional to avoid any exorbitant water bills. To ensure this isn’t an issue, regularly check all your taps after you turn them off.
- Gas leaks — Plumbing maintenance is absolutely essential if you suspect a gas leak. A gas leak can lead to poisoning and expose you to potential fires or explosions. Checking for gas leaks will keep you safe, so ensure to do it regularly.
- Toilet issues — A blocked or clogged toilet is perhaps the most inconvenient general plumbing issue you can face. Often simple plunger solutions can help, but you know who to call for anything else.
- Hot water — This is something that you can passively check. Every time you shower or take a bath, you can check to see if your hot water works. If you experience any issues, a general plumber can promptly provide expert home plumbing services.
- Water pressure — Though it’s easy to notice if your water pressure isn’t working the way it should, it’s tough to diagnose the cause without professional help. So, if you notice that your water pressure isn’t working optimally, don’t hesitate to call us.
- Water quality — Checking the clarity of your water is important for your health. The easiest way is to see how clear it is. Anything other than absolute clarity should be dealt with immediately.